Two years in succession make not a tradition... I hope! I was sick again this New Year's Eve! Sore throat! The evil kind that requires antibiotics! The sort that hurt more like a bruise than a sore! The birth of a flu!
But I enjoyed the year end, nonetheless. If not for anything, that it was an end! And why not? I beamed at all the 'Happy New Year' smses! They were people filled with bright, shiny hope that comes with a new year's day! And why not!
In the first few days of the year, I finished a book that I'd been reading for a while. I'm quite happy about that. Yet morose at the same time because I quite enjoy lingering.
This will be the year... this will be the year... I kept telling my colleagues today (first day of work, met with blank stares). This will be the year you want it to be. If you want to leave the job, this will be the year. WH, if you want your driver's license, this will be the year! How... nice! So many things... This will be the year!!! Let's get going! Oh, we have...
No comments:
Post a Comment