Thursday, 5 April 2007

DSC00440

Cool or not?

Very!

Ahhhh… I just answered my own rhetoric question. Next thing you know, I’ll be sprouting horns. Hahaha… Ok, you can’t actually see the entire jeep from here but I'm on a jeep, and a very old-school, military one for that matter! This lean mean machine belongs to a friend of Jesse who has very graciously passed Jesse the keys for the longest time. (I also want a friend who can lend me a car.)

When I was in the jeep, there was an overwhelming sensation to show-off because it was just too cool. Ming said she had an urge to wave to random people on the streets. I totally understand.

Jesse, I think you carry the vehicle very well not least cos you sent Ming & me home but because you have that I-drive-this-kinda-gek-sae-car look! Harharhar! I'm crappy today.


The security guards at my place were so excited when Jesse turned into my condo and they went, “Oh, this must not be a resident lah! Harharhar!” Erm… are you saying the jeep’s too cool for people in my area??? Grrrrrrr…

Okay, anyways, thanks Jesse! I absolutely enjoyed the ride! Here are more pictures of us IN the jeep. (Mind you, not OF the jeep because we always get carried away taking pictures of ourselves. Next time I take a picture of the jeep and only the jeep, ok?)


DSC00280
Blurry pic, doesn't show much, that bit you see there is part of the CTE tunnel.

P1193836
This was taken on WH's birthday at the very narrow Haji Lane where Jesse did a Haru, maneuvering the jeep.

P1193837
The usual suspects, posing happily, as usual.

No comments: