Chef Chuan of Brewerkz is a person that would not have crossed my path had WH not started work in her current job and invited me to dinner with her last night. He is an interesting character, not unimaginable or out of this world, but I think it’s cosmic intervention how we were having first-time conversations yet some of the things he said in general seemed like advice tailored just for me. Get what I mean? These things just happen sometimes.
He seemed like a happy-go-lucky guy, dreaming with his feet firmly planted on the ground. He is a happy man. I’m dead sure. Serious about his work yet never worrying excessively, taking each situation as it comes while fulfilling what he thinks is responsibility – in work and in life. "Life is fun!" he said. He has the ability to discover the humour in things. And also, Carpe Diem, I think that was what he was trying to convey.
I really do believe in Carpe Diem. I want to Carpe Diem.
I want to live in the now and be happy, just for this moment. Not being hung up about eternal happiness, I think, is the key to happiness.
Don’t you find that sometimes, even tomorrow is too far away for you to grasp and to understand?
只要我們在沒有傷害到別人的範圍之内,
現在的快樂
怎樣都比
未來的幸福
更實在。
Don’t you think???
So… children!!! Liberate yourselves today and allow yourselves some instant gratification, now!!! Relax. Enjoy, Life!!! Because this is what it's all about.
Monday, 9 April 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment