Friday, 29 December 2006

I'm very much a dog person but was lunching at First Thai (Purvis Street) the other day and spotted this bundle of fur below my table.

DSC00249

The cat was so relaxed, so at ease, so... trusting. For someone who finds it difficult to fall asleep even in my own bed at night (God knows what bad things I've done!!!), the ability to fall asleep just like that is... a miracle.

Oh well... perhaps miracles come in other packages for me, like my nieces.

DSC00251
Any resemblance?

DSC00252
Any resemblance?

DSC00254

Forgot to wrestle my nephews into a few shots... oh well... I shall safe the torture for next time then... hehhehheh...

To tell you the truth (actually, evidently), I haven't been in the mood to blog for a long time... but then here I am, putting in this non-commital blog entry... oh well... better mood next week. I've made my new year resolutions. Three.

conclusion,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

DSC00247

No comments: