Because my computer is down and is being serviced, I hardly have the mood to blog.
But, because I have something more proper and constructive to do now, I suddenly feel like blogging!
I wanted to talk about 3 ducks I encountered in Sydney but because the pictures I have of them are in my own computer, I cannot put them up now. The pictures however, are essential, without which the story would not be as interesting. Then again, the ducks don’t seem so interesting already. Although they were funny and scary then and I, obsessively fascinated with them for 48 hours, they’re really not such a big deal now. Boohoo!!! This proves again that nothing is indispensable. Even my obsession with the ducks will turn to ashes one day and this is the day.
Maybe I should talk about… what was that? It slipped my mind. Gone, it’s gone. The wind caught it.
Ok, I have an idea! I shall be a busybody then and set New Year Resolutions for, not myself, but Wenhao!!! Wenhao, you can of course choose not to keep them and you can set resolutions for me too, if you’re bored enough.
In no order of merit:
1) To try to keep up the good work of staying away from you-know-what
2) To try to work hard and be consistent at studying
3) To try to hold her temper at home
4) To try to conquer her fear of MRTs
5) To try to keep a healthy lifestyle
I myself have 10 resolutions to keep. I just reviewed my 2004 resolutions and I successfully nailed 2, have 4 dubious ones and 4 that I didn’t keep at all. Still, I believe in resolutions because the key word in them is ‘to try to’. I guess it’s good enough as long as you’ve tried hard enough. Without the resolutions to keep myself in check, I may not even think of trying. So if you’ve never thought of improving yourself, resolutions may just be the way for you! Join me in this annual affair!
This year, I promise to try all 10!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment