A New Year resolution is something that you are firmly determined to do or achieve in the coming year. With that in mind, here are my…
2011 New Year Resolutions
1) Get closer to God
2) Do some form of exercise three days a week
3) Have vegetarian breakfast and lunch at least six days a week
4) Manage people cleverly as opposed to losing my cool or peeing in my pants
5) Complete at least three short stories and one longer piece of written work that I’m proud enough to market
6) Write at least three songs
Keeping these constantly on my mind
1) Lose 2 kg (thin = me)
2) Communicate more, and more patiently with parents
3) See more of grandma
4) Keep room (and kitchen after my mom moves out) neat and clean with better space management
5) Look out for singing/performing opportunities
6) Not dress like a slob (in other words, be onz form!)
I intend to travel to
1) Korea – September/October
2) Japan – April/May/December?!?!??!
3) Taiwan – April/May??!??!!!
4) Hong kong – February??!??!!!
5) Malaysia – Penang in May for my cousin’s wedding
(It’s time I get out of Asia ) A miracle would see me traveling to
1) Majorca in Spain
2) Maldives
For work opportunities, for fewer idle Friday and Saturday nights and for Jane
1) Widen my social network
I hope to reward myself with
1) A Stella McCartney bag
My mom used to say this phrase often when I was young: In all things big or small, do them well or not at all.
I need a calendar. I need to map out an action plan. Firmly determined I am!

5 comments:
Wow!!! That's quite a long list!!!
Think I didn't manage to do any of the resolutions I set for 2010... sigh...
Don't think I'll be setting any for 2011... Hahaha...
你有做到:
我還是要繼續快樂。
也希望能盡量讓身邊的人快樂。
不错哦!
I like the idea of travel and widening social network and stella bag!
as for vegetarianism, have you looked into raw foods? there is a raw food restaurant in singapore's IR that sounds amazing too.
I'm going HK ffor a short trip on the 16th - 20th Feb!
nice!! likes all your resolution!!! sounds like a productive and meaningful year!!!
Post a Comment