Wednesday, 18 August 2010

onz form

I like Stella McCartney, I mean I love Stella McCartney, the person for the brand, and the brand for the person... so animal and green loving. I love the designs, so cutting, confident and stylishly feminine... I've told myself that if I am going to spend hundreds (thousands?!?!) of dollars on fashion, it has got to be only Stella McCartney.

But the fickle fancies of the female, like the roving eyes of the male, is a tease. I also so love 3.1 Phillip Lim.

The kind of clothes I wanna wear. I don't even know if his designs have ever been ground breaking or are even original. I don't know anything about the brand aside from its name... but I love it!





I'm not going to spend hundreds (or thousands?!?!) of dollars on any clothes, bags or shoes... for now anyway.

When I do... ...


The summer collection is like... ...

No comments: