Who says I never update my blog... I always update what. Hehheh... here is a picture of recent me, taken by my colleague. Because he loves to take pictures and amongst the colleagues I seem to be the one who most love to have my picture taken, so I'm always cam-whoring one day or the other. It's quite fun! Although I always have just one expression and am always endorsing the V-sign. But now I have a lot of photos!!! I think in this photo here I look quite 詩情畫意, yes, the good kind of image I like to portray.Because I like to take pictures more so than the others... my colleagues think that I super like to pose and take pictures. Like super hiao... you know?
It's very strange how my colleagues see me in one way because of how I appear relative to them... For example they think that I'm very 'drama' and I'd be super incredulous at their perception because (and I quote myself), "Huh? No leh, I'm not drama one, my friends are drama, I'm the un-drama type leh..."
Or they would think I'm super rich and the 千斤大小姐 sort who gets my way all the time. In a Korean drama, I'd be the rich girl who has everything and most ideally would bully the female lead who's poor and obliging. Hmmm... but no, that's not me. Some of them think that I'm the 開良少女type... was so not but heading there.
But oh wells, people have their own perception of things and really, it's alright. I probably form impressions of them based on them some skewed perspective too! So 管不了那麽多,隨他們想吧!
2009 is coming... Time to think back and reflect and blah blah blah again...
Three things I'm looking forward to before 2008 runs away...
1) NZ trip next week
2) Jane and Phoebe coming back
3) Christmas
I love Christmas and I hope to get at least one present this year.
Hehheh... Actually I know I will get at least one! So... at least two lah!
No comments:
Post a Comment