Thursday, 8 February 2007

I was paying for my shopping when the sales girl asked, “How did you do your lips? It’s very nice!”

Pleased but baffled, I took out my lip gloss.

“I use this. My friend got it for me. It’s from Victoria’s Secret.” Certainly this lip gloss was nice with a sweet smell and taste but it had never been stunning, in fact, it was almost sheer. My wrong, from now on, ‘it’s very nice’! Heh heh heh!

I wanted to see how ‘very nice’ they were and make sure I do them the ‘very nice’ way again so once I got out of the shop, I ducked into a washroom.

Okkkkkkkkaaaaaayyy…

Thanks to the orange and carrot juice I had from The Fruity Juice Co., my lips were tinged a mild vermillion.

Okkkkkkkkaaaaaayyy…

But I have to say, the colour was quite nice! I am such a leader in the world of cosmetics. I hereby declare that the era of natural cosmetics has arrived.



No comments: