Friday, 4 August 2006

I am so in need of a haircut but I don’t wanna waste my (Dad’s) money PLUS risk getting something drastic done by the Chinese lady, leaving nothing for Jason to work on. So I’ll have to wait another 2 months before I get a haircut. Damn sianz lor… sometimes small things like that can really get me down. My hair looks like shit lor.
Everyday I regret having agreed to stay for the launch. There’s so much hassle involved. I dun even know where I’m going to stay. I dun even think I’ll enjoy it but I’m just staying to not make things difficult for my course mate. Of course it’s to ‘leave no regrets’ and to not 耍大牌 as well. Silly and unconvincing reasons that I know are not worth the stress of thinking where to stay, when to stay where, lugging my luggage around, booking & coordinating the coaches, spending more money and the grouchiness I feel now. But there’s no backing out. 一言既出,驷马难追。 My big mouth promised lor… Next time dun anyhow 心软 promise people lor… バカ!


Ahhhh… do work lah, go do work!

No comments: