WH, how do you make those countdown thingies? Although the exact date of my return is not confirmed yet but can I have one? So, you know, can let my fans have an idea when to start airing the red carpet, prepare banners etc.
Some time ago, Mom told me that Waipo may come live with us in the near future. They are thinking of selling her flat after the upgrading. I’m all for it because although I cannot communicate with old people, I actually like them. But The Home is not that big. We’ll have to make space at the piano area which may be difficult. But it should be workable, we’ll see.
And now do they see why having the piano in my room would’ve been a good idea? Which just reminds me of the time when we were doing up The Home. I said, “I want the piano in my room.
Dad said, “Don’t want lah. Why don’t you don’t put the piano in your room?”
“No, I want the piano in my room.”
Then on a later occasion, the designer said, “I think you should take the piano out of your room because with it in there it’s impossible for us to do anything at all.”
So I said, “Okay.”
And Dad said, “Wah! The designer is so persuasive! I have been trying to get her to not have the piano in her room for the longest time but she just wouldn’t listen.”
The O.S. in my heart went like this: He only said ‘don’t put the piano in your room’. That’s hardly persuasion. But the designer used the magic key word ‘impossible’. If it were impossible for them to do anything then it only made sense for me to oblige.
I don’t dream of having a spacious room because I like to have all my things within an arm’s length, so I don’t have to get up and walk around much. But now I do wish my room is that bit bigger so that I can have the piano in. Or that we have one more room in The Home so Waipo wouldn’t have to squeeze with the piano.
On the topic of my room, I gave very explicit instructions before I left:
1) If you are using my computer, turn on the air-con.
2) You can use my room but…
3) If you are using my room, keep it clean.
Safe to say, they did not follow. (Wooooo!!! Su not around liao!!! We can anyhow, anyhow do what we want liao!!! Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dance dance dance*)
My CPU was kept under the table and backed into a wall. Because of that, it overheated easily and would send horrible beeping signals but this problem could be solved simply by turning on the air-conditioning. Would they comply though? Noooooooooooooooo…………. I can hear the beep when I Skype them lor!
So then what happened? My CPU collapsed from the heat and they had to send in Mr Tan. Then now how? THEY PUT MY CPU ON TOP OF THE TABLE!!! WAHLAO!!! DAMN ANGRY LOR!!! The whole point of it being under the table is so that it’ll be hidden, because it’s too ugly to be seen. And my table top scratches easily lor. ARGH! I am Fatt Lan Zar-ing now; my little tumour of anger just grew an inch in diameter. But never mind, out of sight out of mind. They better revert everything to as-per-I-had-left-it before I get back. Or else… …
Or else… Or else… What? OR ELSE WHAT? Or else nothing lor, or else the angry tumour in me will explode and together with it, I’ll sublimate. Hahahahaa… Hmmm… how does that work?
No comments:
Post a Comment