PP-CHAN GRADUATES
P-chan is attending his friend, PP-chan’s convocation next Friday. He is happy for PP-chan because how often do you graduate? This is PP-chan’s first. I mean, I’d be happy if I were him.
PP-chan will go on stage, shake hands with some big shot guy, take the baton, bow to audience and float off stage. Easy-peasy.
But P-chan worries unnecessarily and prays that PP-chan doesn’t PUA TOU as 3P-chan said he will. SURE PUA TOU, 3P-chan prophesized.
PP-chan, PUA TOU? Nah… he is damn relaxed, he’s gonna saunter up and saunter down. Easy-peasy.
PP-chan has his future before him now. PP-chan can do whatever he wants to do. PP-chan can look for a job here, there or anywhere he wants. PP-chan 長大了!P-chan looks at PP-chan and thinks, everything has changed but nothing has changed.
P-chan 是個傻子。PP-chan 也是個傻子。But in different ways.
PP-chan will always have happiness because PP-chan is well-adjusted and so is his friend 4P-chan. I hope 3P-chan can find happiness too. And soon.
お幸せにPPちゃん!あんたのこと見守ってるよ!Pちゃんはそう言っていた。
The adventures of P-chan is a new thing that I’m doing… for… fun.
Narrator is ME. Characters P-chan, PP-chan, 3P-chan and 4P-chan. For now.
No comments:
Post a Comment