Saturday, 17 June 2006

MIPPI-CHAN, BALDING

So, P-chan is balding.
I looked at his photo and sort of laughed - inwardly. But when PP-chan verbalised it and said, ‘They keep making fun of P-chan because he is balding.’ My inward laugh crystallized into a sound. Heehee!
Actually, I am also balding. Shit. Though I think my situation is not as bad as P-chan’s. He’s donning a cap to hide the spot now. Hurhur… spot. Hurhur… no wonder must always wear cap.
He has PPP-chan defending him, saying all sorts of rubbish in good humour. What was it that PPP-chan said? I’m sure PP-chan told me but I forgot.

Something about… something about… getting in touch with his sensitive side or some crappy stuff. And that was quite well received. PPP-chan has her ways, she does. Good ways they are though. I mean, I wouldn’t be bothered to defend P-chan even if my life depended on it… well, only if my life depended on it.
PP-chan would, of course, but I wouldn’t. PP-chan and PPP-chan thinks P-chan wouldn’t look that bad even if he really goes bald as an egg. Harhar! Alright, to their credit, that’s rather the truth.

I shall go have a Yakult now.




Narrator: MiPPi-chan
Characters: P-chan, PP-chan & PPP-chan

No comments: