I’m sleepy… God, I’m sleepy. I just woke from a nap but I’m still sleepy. I’m sleepy and I have a headache. I’m going to sleep again so very, very soon after typing this.
I’ve had a very good two days.
I finally handed in my first portfolio yesterday. That in itself was something that could make me heeheehee to myself all day long. But there were plans from some supreme being above. I had more (More! More!) reasons to heeheehee!
I got a parcel! Gift from XY! Presents galore! Yay!
Then I chatted with Ming online and she sent me Ongky’s song… Ongky, you’re good! I really like your song! Really, really! And I dunno what you think of Ming’s lyrics but the more I listen to it, the more I think she did a fantastic job. Happy for you that your song has such suitable lyrics! I’m impressed by both… Your song is way, way, way ahead of what I’m capable of! Wahaha! Ganbatte!
So, I got inspired to write more songs myself! Went to the Music Centre and had a fruitful song-making day! My yesterday was that good!
So I thought to myself, tomorrow (which is today) would pale in comparison. Definitely. But then, today, I received another parcel! WH, you really made my day! I suppose the giraffe is you? And the err… shorter, fatter, cub-like animal… is me? Thanks a lot. (See me grin!)
I heard from my flatmate that it’s bad luck to open your birthday gifts before THE DAY… but I dun care! I’ll just not use them till later… 意思意思啦!
Later Jasmine came to my place with a V-day card! Sweet, sweet girl… but as I said previously, I took a nap. So I dunno how long she endured the cold before someone let her in and she slipped the card under my door. Sorry! I’ll make it up sometime, cook you dinner, ok?
And that’s all for today’s events.
Got lotsa cards on my wall now!
Chinese New Year was surprisingly fun! We did the works. Reunion Dinner, celebrated 初一,had dinner on 初七(人日),had 汤圆 on 元宵。Basically, the works. And I liked that. (I even Spring Cleaned my room! Big time cleaning!)
初一 was an experience I’m neeever gonna forget. We planned to go London for shopping and (highlight) KTV! The bus was to leave at 8:30 a.m. but the reunion dinner the night before stretched till 2 a.m.! I had problems falling asleep then (now I’ve recovered); so I overslept. I had BIG PLANS for my 初一 morning. I wanted to take my time… eat my breakfast, dress up etc. Big plans obviously crushed. I woke up half an hour before I should leave the house, which, if you think about it, is ok. But I took my time, thinking I had, like, what, an hour? When I came out of the shower the clock said 8:10 a.m. I had five minutes to leave the house. Impossible. I had to blow my hair leh!!! Mad rush and I ended up leaving ten minutes behind time.
Ran, rolled, whatever, all the way to the bus stop! It wasn’t near. It takes me twenty minutes to walk there in the halcyon days of my normal life. The pain! Oh, the PAIN of running… in the morning, sweating in the cold and I just showered!!!
When I finally reached, my head was throbbing, cold, ache, cold, ache. I don’t think my blood have made such rapid circulation for sometime now. I blame only myself for ignoring the alarm and putting it comfortably back into the snooze mode when I ought to have jumped out of bed. But nevermind. At least I made it on the bus. Poor Yan didn’t and she had to take the next bus.
So anyway, the sale was partially still on in London and I did some shopping! Yay! Then we had KTV. Crooning is, of course, my favourite activity of all time! Now I just want more of KTV. I miss KTV. And that was how I spent my 大年初一!More fun than I would have thought!
Reunion Dinner looks yummy!
Group pic before the dinner... just waiting to be fed.
KTV in London... this is a weird pic to choose but I can't find another pic inside the KTV without one of us having a deformed expression.
Outside the KTV. Much nicer pic.
Dinner at a Chinese restaurant, Singsoc's CNY event on the Seventh day of the New Year.
I like this pic of Jas and me!
On writing songs, was telling XY that I finally found my 写歌的冲动。Which put in a good mood for some time now. There is new meaning to life when I can create what I really like. It’s not good, nah (many Song-pyatsu tunes…), but at least I got my lazy butt off the couch. At least I got started.
原来这就是老师所谓的写歌的冲动。我明白了。终于明白了。
创作嘛,是一辈子的事。是会陪我过一生的。不会消失的爱情,不会减少的激情。我祝创作情人节快乐。因为音乐是在心里面的。即使没有伴奏,没有歌词在手,我还是可以一辈子的唱着歌。这是老师教会我的。我投入,从那时候开始,就一直投入。
Yaaaaaaaay !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment