4 jobs you've had in your life
(I've put mine in order of preference)
Reporter
Waitress
Tuition Teacher (tutor?)
Admin Asst
4 movies you can watch over and over again
Initial D
Notting Hill
And I Hate You So (小亲亲)
Long Vacation (it's not a movie but well...)
4 TV shows you love(ed) to watch
SMAPXSMAP
恋爱讲义
康熙来了
娱乐新闻(桃主播的年代)
4 places you've lived
Holland Close
Jalan Pelikat
Joo Seng Road (my fav!!!)
Arakawa-ku, Tokyo
4 places you've been on vacation to
Sydney
Phuket
Hong Kong
Taipei
4 places you would rather be now
Eating in Repulse Bay
Home
KTV with the gals!
In Japan for Jay's concert
(gosh, there are tons of places I'd rather be now... sad...)
4 of your favourite foods
Durians
Chocolates
Coffee
锅饼
4 websites you visit daily
this blog
this other blog... but also not DAILY (in fact tons of other blogs but also not daily)
the HK radio site
the VAIO website cos it's my Home page
4 tagged
HW
Fei (I hope you see this!)
Lovie (so you have to blog!!!)
Jasmine (if you see this!)
No comments:
Post a Comment