I was on my way home last night after class and was followed by some old man from Woodlands MRT station. Good thing i noticed him following me and managed to shake him off. Gosh. It's so unsafe around my neighbourhood now.
Let me attempt to relate The Incident of the MRT Stalker.
PS:I'm the pink oval while the dodgy old man is the ugly coloured one.
I was waiting for the traffic lights to change at the junction and wasn't really aware of my surroundings as i was engrossed in my conversation with Ron on the phone.
As i crossed the road, i noticed this old man walking past me and turning to look at me. He then slowed down considerably and whipped out his mobile, pretending to play with it in order to account for his sudden slowness. And he wasn't looking out for traffic but kept turning to look at me. That's when i felt that something was wrong......and decided to slow down too.
As we approached the walkways, i pretended to swerve to the right though the route i'm to take is on the left. He noticed and walked on to the right walkway in order to be in front of me as he knew that i was aware of him behaving weirdly.
Once he was in front of me on the right walkway, i immediately switched to the left walkway and speeded up. I turned and saw that he realised i tricked him but he wasn't able to switch walkways as it would be too obvious.
I carried on my usual route home but turning occasionally to check up on him. He was standing at the right walkway, watching me walk on.............
No comments:
Post a Comment