Nevermind, I shall go and watch 康熙来了... … too late already.
I shall show you some wallpapers that I made from Photoshop (thanks to Ron who got a copy for me and to XY too, who bought a copy for me not knowing that I already had it).
Hey! Look! I can use Photoshop, I’m not that old!
Halu... ru... (?) so onz or onst as Wei likes to put it and they are her dvds...
More of Halu... ru (?) As you can see, I'm smitten by Halu(ru)...
My current wallpaper... Ming says it looks unfocused... boo... boobooboo...
And you wonder what I do at home everyday eh?
I feel obliged to write more cos I’ve been so unconstructive in blog-writing I feel slightly guilty. Slightly only. Maybe I write more tomorrow. Maybe. Will try to get some inspiration from Raffles City… I’m finally going to eat at Menotti!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment