Hey Wenhao! When did you have Haagen Dazs fondue???
I want it~! I want it~!
Anyway, back at my studying desk for one day and out comes my alter-ego The Zombie at Home. I feel sick of studying although I haven't done much of it... I've been playing this stupid game, christened 'Circle the Fishes' by me! Basically, you try to circle fishes of the same colour and if you manage, you move on to the next stage to circle more fishes!!! It's a lose-lose situation game whereby you only move on to the next stage... I don't think there's ever a win there. Sick.
http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/floats.htm
Ooh... I got a spanking new com! Yay! But so what? I have to study... Boo...
Anyway, some technical speak with Wenhao:
Troubleshooting
Q: Why am I still unable to send pictures to the blog using MMS*?
(MMS: Multi-Media Messaging Service)
In accordance with my zeal for life, I went to the gym today in hope for a healthier lifestyle and consequently, longevity. Then I came home, then I had dinner, then I bathed, then I played Circle the Fishes, then I blog, then it's now.
Was wondering if you can judge kids as you judge adults? Can we impose the same standards on them? It's ok for an adult to steal a biscuit from a jar, but not a kid. It's ok for a kid to bawl in a restaurant but not an adult.
Below is solely my humble impression from the little of what I've heard about Christian beliefs. If an adult does not believe in God, he will go to hell when he dies. If a kid does not believe in God, he goes where when he dies? If the kid is 2 and knows nothing, he goes to heaven. If the kid is 8 & somewhat knows some things, he goes to hell? Isn't that a little too difficult to accept? Where is poor Huang Na now then? Hopefully queuing up for reincarnation then.
Oh, I do lack the faith. Perhaps I'm too embroiled in the secular world to see from the eyes of the Eternal.
Back to studying.
No comments:
Post a Comment